Final Christmas Celebrations in Charleston

Christmas is like a never ending event around here.  It typically spans at least a week.  But, that's ok, because it is a good excuse to take a break and spend time with family which is my favorite thing to do.

After Christmas we took one day of rest at home and then headed to Charleston.  We stayed at my mom's house with my brother and grandparents.  The first stop we made was to see my paternal grandmother that lives on James Island.

Helping Mimi open her present.




Friday my brother left us to go see his friends in Atlanta before heading back to San Fran.  I am always sad to see him go, but it was great to get to spend a whole week with him.  Excuse my appearance in the picture below...I hadn't exactly showered yet.

Mom, Dustin, and I before heading to the airport.

Friday night Paul's sister was nice enough to host dinner at her house for Paul's brother and his family and his parents.   It is always so fun to see the cousins play together.  It is slight chaos with 6 kids under one roof, but fun none the less.

Henry (13 months) and Brady (15 months) playing kitchen

Caroline (16 months) and Brady

Uncle Paul counts as the 7th child...playing video games with Walt.
Brother and sister Caroline and William


Brady and Henry with Papa.
Daddy stealing a kiss!


Love that sweet grin! 
Paul will probably kill me for posting these pictures, but Brady and Emmie were too cute playing with her new Barbie Dream House that Santa brought her...and then pushing the baby stroller.  It's just practice for his baby sister :).



I promise this is the last Christmas post, but I had to make sure to document everything!  As always I enjoyed the holidays, but I am looking forward to getting back to our normal routine.  Brady heads back to "school" tomorrow.  Pray for the germs to stay away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips