4 month well check

This morning Brady had his 4 month well check.  Paul had an appointment this morning, so I had to get Brady and myself ready and out the door by myself.  I was so proud because I had him fed, dressed (actually changed him into normal clothes not PJs), diaper bag ready, myself showered and ready, and even time to poor a cup of coffee on the go with a little time to spare.  I thought we would actually get to the appointment on time.  Then, the inevitable happened.  Brady had an explosion (you can imagine what I'm referring too), and then after that also spit up all over himself.  So, I cleaned him up and he went back into zip up PJs.  Needless to say, we were 10 minutes late, as usual.

But, I am happy to report that we have a very healthy, growing boy.  He did great until the shots came, but who likes to get shots right?  I snapped these few pictures with my phone while we waited on the doctor to come in.

Sitting with daddy while we waited.

Look at those adorable rolls.

I love the face.
4 Months:
15 lbs (47th percentile)
26" (82nd percentile)
Head circumference: 16.25" (21st percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips