Meeting the family

It is hard to believe Katelyn is already 2 weeks old.  In the past two weeks she has been lucky enough to meet lots of her family.  She is definitely one loved little girl just as her brother is one loved little boy.

The first time I held her in my arms.  Such a special moment I will cherish forever!

Coco (my mom) at the hospital.

This is absolutely one of my favorite pictures of all time.  The first time Brady met his little sister.  He was already very smitten with her.

Katelyn and her Waldo (my dad) or "Walwo" as Brady calls him.

You are certainly daddy's little girl already.

Gigi (my maternal grand mother) came to visit in the hospital too!

Uncle Rut!

Papa's (Paul's dad) first time holding her.

While she is not blood related, we certainly consider her family, Aunt Jenn!

We went over to Gigi and Geno's house so he could meet you for the first time! (Big brother also got in a ride on the golf cart.)

My TWO absolutely precious, perfect children.

Cousin Walt holding Katelyn on her first trip to Nanna and Papa's house.

Nanna (Paul's mom) and Katelyn. 
Doting grand parents.

Aunt Paige, cousin Henry, and Nanna

Big cousin, Emmie!

And last but not least, Uncle Dustin who again came all the way from San Francisco to meet you.  Brady had a blast playing with him too.

Somehow my step mom must have dodged the camera, and I am sorry we don't have a picture with her, but she was certainly there the moment you were born!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who care so much about us and our children.  These are photos we will cherish forever, and I know Katelyn will enjoy looking at them when she is older.  Thanks for all the love and support as welcomed this sweet girl into our family.  I can't imagine life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips