Katelyn's 3rd Birthday

Our baby girl is 3!  I say it every year, but I just can't believe how fast the time flies by. Katelyn is 100% girly girl and so full of personality.  She is always playing school/ bossing someone around, wearing tons of accessories, strolling her baby around, and just constantly using her imagination.  She loves to sing.  She likes to "read" to us, and she tells us "No talking! I am a reading the Bible story!"  She is very observant and loves to point out when things match.  She always notices people's shoes and asks me every morning which shoes I am going to wear that day.  She also takes all of my shoes out of my closet and wears them around the house.  She has an imaginary friend named "Aiksa"- no idea where this name came from.  But, she is always talking to "Aiksa". She also steals my lipgloss from purse and begs me to put it on her.  She loves her baby sister already and is constantly giving my belly kisses and talking to the baby.  She is so full of life and always keeps us smiling.

Naturally she wanted to have a princess party for her birthday, so that's what we did!  We actually had a Princess and Superhero party so we didn't leave the boys out!  Katelyn had such a great time.  On her actual birthday we brought cupcakes to school and then went out to dinner at the Pancake House with her cousins.  She was very well celebrated!










































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips