Mother's Day Weekend

We went down to the beach for Mother's Day weekend, and we had a great time.  The weather was perfect, and I have been dreaming of a good beach weekend!  There really is no where I would have rather been with my favorite people.  I am so blessed to be a mommy to the most special two little people (soon to be three)!

Before we headed to the beach, I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea at Brady's school.  It was the sweetest little program, and he was so proud to have me there.  I am so proud to be his mommy!


As soon as we got to the beach we had to walk out to check out the ocean and then quickly went inside to change into our bathing suits.  They had so much fun jumping the waves together!  We also need to buy another big plastic shovel, because they were constantly fighting over it.











Saturday we went to the pool in the morning which was supposed to be heated, but the heater wasn't working so it was freezing!  We didn't stay very long, but it was still fun.


Saturday afternoon we headed out to the beach and the cousins and Uncle Boyd met us out there.  If you can't tell by the pictures below, they had a blast together!  They range from ages 10 to 2,  but it amazes me how well they play together and how much fun they have.  I took so many pictures, because they were just so cute!  There was a tidal pool and lots of beach, so it was perfect!








Love the tongue out!














Sunday morning we headed to the pool, met my mom at Waterfront Park under the Ravenel Bridge, and then headed home.  I wish we could have stayed longer, but it was a great quick weekend trip!

I'm loving the pony tail!



Katelyn passed out while we were packing up.

My little chocolate lover!

We didn't get to wear our matching dresses on Mother's Day for various reasons, so we decided to wear them today.  Katelyn was so happy to match mommy.  I'll just soak it up while it lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips