Family Photo Shoot

I realized that while we have TONS of pictures of Brady, we had not had any professional pictures made.  I was working on finding a good newborn photographer when I had PLENTY of time on my hands while I was on bed rest.  However, my bed rest was cut short and once Brady was here there was NO time to think about anything but keeping him fed, changed, napped, entertained, repeat. (Try to slip in a nap for me here and there).  So, after my sister in law had some beautiful pictures done of her family I decided we NEEDED to plan something ASAP.  We had the pictures taken at Boone Hall Plantation in Charleston.  They were taken by Crescent Moon Photography, and I was thrilled with how they turned out!  These also count as Brady's 7 month pictures (which I never documented on my blog- whoops), because they were taken on his 7 month birthday.  Here are just a few of my favorites:












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips