Lakin' It

I have such great memories of spending summers at the lake house. It is one of my favorite places to go.  I could ride in the boat all day long and not get bored.  It is so fun to envision Brady growing up spending lots of time at the lake house with his Waldo, Frankie, and cousins.  He took his first trip out there this past weekend.  He really enjoyed it, and got to meet his newest cousin, Rory, for the first time.

Taking a break to read a book..

Here Rory, you read it!

Who is this little person?  He is smaller than me!

Rory, you really need to read this! 
These two will be trouble next summer...

Hanging out with Aunt Sam.
FYI- no pants at the lake is the way to go..

We enjoyed just hanging out on the screened porch.

First ride on the boat!

Sitting with daddy!

Passed out...the only nap I would take all day.

Yes, this guy got to come too...and he was so happy!

I can foresee many memories being made at this lake house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips