First trip to the circus

We were so excited to take Brady to the circus this year.  I have always loved the circus, but I thought he was a little young to enjoy it last year.  I was a little skeptical about taking Katelyn, but since Brady was out of school I just couldn't bare dropping her off instead of having her spend the day with us.  So, we just decided to take them both.

Brady absolutely loved it, and Katelyn drank a bottle and passed out within 5 minutes of the show which was PERFECT.  I think my heart was about to jump out of my chest with love for these 2.  Brady's smile and pure excitement was so contagious, and it has been a while since Katelyn has fallen asleep in my arms.  I was in mommy heaven.

We stayed about an hour and a half and Brady had pretty much had enough.  He did GREAT to sit still that long and watch.  Paul and I were also pretty proud that he walked passed at least 5 stands selling way over-priced toys, and he didn't ask for a single thing!  He walked right passed them and didn't say a word.  We were some proud parents.

They had to have matching circus outfits of course!

Waiting for the show to start...

And, she's out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips