Happy birthday Geno and Gigi

Brady and Katelyn are so blessed to not only have 5 grandparents, but also 4 living great grandparents.  We were able to have dinner with Gigi and Geno to celebrate both of their birthdays.  The next day we also went to their house to visit and ride the golf cart.  Brady has been telling me forever now that he wants to drive the golf cart.  Someone drove by our house the other day in a golf cart.  "I wanna ride it momma." I told him that it wasn't ours so we couldn't ride it.  He paused for a moment and then said, "I need to go to Geno's."  How he even remembers that Geno has a golf cart, I have no clue!

Let me also add a side note. Geno told me at dinner, and I quote, "Meredith, today I took a selfie and posted it on Facebook."  They may be getting older, but they certainly keep up with the current trends just fine :).

They are both so special to me, and I am so glad that my children get to know them as well.


Naturally, Brady had to help blow out the candles.

I love my Grandma Fran so much!

Wish we had better lighting, but this picture makes me smile.

She loved the golf cart ride as much as Brady.

We will have him on the PGA tour before we know it.


Love this.  It gives me a flash back to Geno teaching Dustin and I how to putt on this same green.

When in doubt, just place it in the hole.


Such a special moment.  She does NOT just cuddle up to anyone. 
So, so sweet.  She loves her Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips