Did the Easter Bunny hide your basket?

We had a great, but busy Easter Sunday.  I was a little disappointed that it was a little chilly out, but at least it wasn't raining!  The Easter Bunny visited our house and spoiled two super cute little kids.  Growing up the Easter Bunny always hid our baskets, and it is one of my favorite memories- waking up with my brother and being so excited to go search the house for our baskets.  I'm beginning to learn that the Easter Bunny did not do this for everyone, but OUR Easter Bunny here decided to continue the tradition.  Brady was so excited to find his basket hidden under his table and Katelyn's was behind one of the chairs in the living room.  So I need to know- did the Easter Bunny hide your basket??

After a fun Easter morning finding their baskets, we went to the early service at our church and then headed to Manning to Paul's Grandmother's house.  It was a great service, and we had a great time having lunch with the family.

He is RISEN!



He found it!


"I got candy!"


Helping Katelyn go through her basket.

The best I could get of the two of them.


Such a sweet girl, cuddled up to her Ma-ma.

Brady loves going to Ma-ma's.

The big boy ran off...


So handsome!

Love this :).






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips