Mother's Day

Sometimes it is still surreal that Mother's Day applies to me.  Paul and the kids made me feel so special as always.  We were at the beach, and Brady came out on the porch carrying two dozen roses to give me.  He had the biggest smile on his face, and it just made my day.  He then told Paul that he needed "his one". When Katelyn was born Paul bought me a bouquet of flowers and had Brady carry in a single flower to give me. He obviously remembered that! He was telling me the other night when I put him to bed, "I go to hospital to see momma and baby.  You had on dress.  You were pretty momma.  I bring you flowers." I'm telling you, that boy has the best memory.  

Brady didn't feel too well all weekend, so we didn't do too much.  But, it was still nice to be at the beach.  Being a mommy is by far my most proud accomplishment.




Love those little teeth

Family golf cart rides are our favorite.

Brady even let Katelyn drive!

She loved swinging at the park.


The only time I actually made it out on the beach.

I think she liked the popsicle..

Don't dare take her popsicle!

My heart :)- such a sweetie pie.


I love being their momma!

Yes we match, and I love it!

Love my family!

My Grandma Jane came to visit.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law whom I love very much.  Even though we didn't get to see you on Mother's Day we hope you had a wonderful day, and we are so thankful for you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips