Katelyn's 1st birthday party

We celebrated Katelyn's first birthday with a strawberry themed party.  Both of my kids LOVE strawberries, so I thought it was fitting.  I had a lot of fun planning and decorating for the party.  I think that Katelyn and Brady both really enjoyed it.  Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate our sweet girl!

(WARNING: picture overload!)


The spread

Adorable cookies as party favors made by The Royal Cookie Company.  They were delicious too :).

Loved her cake!

Can't go wrong with Pimento Cheese sandwiches from DiPratos

Mini flower arrangements I put together.


Her first baby stroller from Nanna and Papa.

Eating some yummy strawberries.

Uncle Dustin and Coco

So far he is 4 for 4 being there for actual BIRTH days and 1st birthdays.
He is the best uncle and brother ever.

Pulling up everywhere

Uncle Rut!

Katelyn really loves her oldest cousins, Walt and Emmie.


Brady's best buddy

Katelyn had lots of helpers with her presents.




Aunt Paige and Nanna


I can't believe she is 1!

Love this picture!  How sweet :).








To say she liked the cake is an understatement...




Matching in our pink and white :)

3 generations

Trying to get all the cousins together.  Henry wasn't really feeling it...

Singing happy birthday to Katelyn.  She was clapping along!

Caroline and Brady- they were being silly.


She is a lucky girl to have such a sweet, loving daddy.

2 of my favorite people in the world- my brother and my dad

These 2 rank very high in Brady's book too.

Diva girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips