My fish

I think I have probably mentioned on my blog 500 times that summer is absolutely my favorite time of the year.  I don't care about the ridiculous hot days that are to come.  All I can think about is the beach, the pool, the lake, the boat, green grass, summer dresses, sunshine...the list goes on and on.

We have already taken full advantage of our neighborhood pool since it has opened.  Brady has improved tremendously since last year and even his first time this year in the swimming department.  He hasn't had any formal lessons yet, but he can wear his puddle jumper and kick the full length of the pool.  He will also jump off the side and completely go under water and pop right up ready to go again!

Katelyn is still getting used to the pool.  She loves it as long as it is not cold.  Her favorite part of going to the pool is eating snacks :). 

We are lucky that we are just a short walk to the pool and the park.  Brady and Katelyn are home with a babysitter for the summer, and I couldn't be happier!  I am glad that they get to spend their days together and enjoy being outside.

Cheers to the summer!

He is seriously the cutest thing EVER.



Matching bathing suits- check!
 (Also please note the baby crocs- ADORABLE.)

Kick, kick, kick!

Jumping in!

Her first bikini.  She is killing me with the cuteness.

"How dare you put me in this cold water!"

My fish!

She got used to it after a few minutes and was fine.


Be sure to bring a snack...or else.

The only time in life when rolls hanging over your bikini are the cutest thing ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips