Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to 4 of the best dads I know.  My dad is one of the most selfless people I know.  He has always been there for me, and I love him more than I could ever say.  He is the first man I ever loved, and he is just as special as a granddaddy. Brady and Katelyn love their Waldo so much.








Secondly, of course my husband is the absolute best husband and father.  I couldn't imagine a better daddy to my children.  We love you so much and are so thankful everyday that you are ours!  We could not survive without you.  You always put your family first and love us with your whole heart.  We may not show it all the time, but we appreciate everything you do for us.





Third,  I am so lucky to have the best father-in-law in the world.  He has always treated me like his own daughter, and is so sweet to Brady and Katelyn.  We are so blessed to have him in our lives.




And finally, I am blessed with the best, funniest, most full of life granddaddy ever.  He has always kept us laughing, and I hope that when I am his age I am still as active and "with it" as he is.  We love you Geno!


Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips