A few of my favorite things

I am just loving everything about summer right now and wanted to share a few of my favorite things.

1. My hydrangeas-  I certainly do not have a green thumb and have never been one to do any kind of gardening, but I have loved watching my hydrangeas bloom this year.  They have always been one of my favorite flowers.  I just think they are so gorgeous.  It is mine and Brady's little after work activity to go water the flowers.  I want to cut some to bring inside, but they are just so pretty out there I can't bring myself to do it!



2. Our screened porch- I love a screened porch.  It is so nice to be able to sit outside, but not have to endure the pesky bugs.  I have been trying to take full advantage of it while we can.  I love sitting out there with friends and having cocktails in the evenings.  I also love having my morning coffee out there on the weekends while the kids play.  The porch is one of Katelyn's favorite places.  If we open that back door she makes a b-line to get out there.




3. Orange is the New Black- The new season of Orange is the New Black is out on Netflix, and I am so excited.  I will warn you this is certainly not a show for children, and it took me by surprise at first.  It is very provocative, but I find it hilarious as well.



4. Fruity cocktails- Wine is typically my adult beverage of choice, but since it has been rather hot lately, I have enjoyed having Paul make me some different fruity cocktail concoctions.  I can only have about 1, because I can't drink too much sweet stuff.  But, I look forward to my little specialty drinks in the evenings.



5. Bubbles- I mean bubbles as in the clothing.  Adorable baby bubbles are seriously the cutest.  I love being able to see all the chub on our sweet baby girl.  It is no secret that I love shopping for my kids clothes, and these are some of my favorites!




4 comments:

  1. I could just eat Brady and Katelyn up!!! Ugh they are just the cutest things in the world Mere! Love your hydrangeas, gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently got into Orange is the New Black, too! And I have those turquoise pillows on my khaki couches. Love them!! {great minds think alike!} ♥Brittany Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise is my favorite color, so I love them too! And yes OITNB is addictive!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips