Fashion Friday: Baby Girls

It wouldn't be right to do a post on my favorite little boy's fashion without talking about my little girl's right?  Oh my, who doesn't love shopping for a baby girl?  I knew from the moment I found out I was having a girl that it was game over. I can't even stand the cuteness that I find in the baby girl clothes department.  I have to practice serious self control to not buy everything I see.

My favorite places to shop for my girl are a lot of the same places that I like to shop for Brady.  Shrimp and Grits Kids is a favorite in the smocked clothes line.  There is nothing sweeter than a baby in a smocked bubble.  I'd say my style is a mix of southern traditional with some modern touches. I mentioned before my love for bubbles, and that is pretty much what Katelyn lives in during the summer.  Don't get me wrong, I love a smocked dress, but I learned that they just aren't very ideal for a crawling baby.  The bubbles work much better, because she doesn't get tripped up by a dress.  She does have a couple of smocked dresses for church and such.  These are a few of my favorites.

1. whale bubble 2. red crab smocked dress 3. rosie bubble
For everyday knits, again my go-to is Kelly's Kids.  There stuff is just adorable and it is comfy too!  I absolutely love a monogram.  I have to resist monogramming everything, because I a) may want to use them again one day if we are blessed with another child or b) I may want to consign them.  A few monogrammed items are a must though.


1. bubble dress 2. pink playdate bubble 3. crab bloomers and tank 4. plaid playdate bubble 5. green bubble


You will also notice that every outfit comes with a bow.  A bow is essential.  Too bad Katelyn still doesn't have too much hair, but it is growing slowly but surely.  She has enough to clip a bow in, and you better believe every outfit has a matching bow :).  You will also notice that most of these are the matching girls outfits to the post I did last week.  I can't help myself.  I just love two matching babies.

For good knits I also love Hanna Anderson.  The clothes are precious, and the quality is very good.  They put a lot of stuff on sale too, so you can usually find a pretty good deal.

Zulily is another place I frequent.  If you have children or are pregnant, you need to sign up now.  They do daily deals and you can get boutique brands for half the price.  If you are like me, I get tired of getting a hundred deal emails a day, but this is one that is worth checking out.  You can even set up an "alarm" for the brands you like, and they will alert you when that particular brand is on sale.  They also offer deals on a variety of items other than children's clothing including toys, home goods, maternity clothes, woman's clothing, accessories, etc.  I have gotten some great name brand stuff here including smocked dresses, Hanna Anderson pjs (my favs), our double stroller, and more.

Let's talk about accessories and my little girl with not a lot of hair.  I absolutely adore her beaufort bonnet.  It is the most precious thing I have ever seen, and it serves an important purpose.  She doesn't seem to mind it on her head at all which is great.  They are a little pricey, but she wears it pretty much everyday which makes it worth the splurge in my book.




As far as shoes goes- I honestly really love a barefoot baby, but when we have to wear shoes our go to are these salt water sandals.




And, of course her pink baby crocs



Honestly, how can you not enjoy shopping for a baby girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips