Christmas Day 2014

Santa came, and he definitely spoiled these 2 sweet kiddos.  It was the best Christmas yet.  They were both so excited, and it made me so happy.  I'm sure you could guess that the "race car" was Brady's favorite gift.  He didn't react quite as excited as I expected, but I think he was just so overwhelmed that he was speechless.  He wanted to sit in his car to open the rest of his presents.

Katelyn adores her playhouse.  She immediately walked in it, and when I asked her if she wanted to open her other presents she said, "No".

They had so much fun.  My dad and step mom came over to have a late breakfast with us, and then we headed to Paul's grandmother's house that afternoon.  It was such a fun day, and my heart was so full.  My sweet husband and my two precious children were the only gifts I needed (although I got a few things myself :).

The race car!

She loves her new house!








Had to take it for a test drive.


Doing a little grilling

Waldo is crazy!



Paul made a delicious breakfast

One more ride before we headed to Manning


Someone had puppies!  He was so excited!

My heart :)



Katelyn and her Great Grandmom

So blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas! The kids are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips