Just another weekend

I am loving the weather lately.  It is still warm, but not too hot, and it cools down enough at night to feel just perfect. (Paul loves this time of year, because we don't have to run the heat or air conditioner. )  We have been trying to soak up these gorgeous days spending as much time outside as possible.  

Last Friday the kids' school was closed, so I worked from home and escaped for a while to play outside.  One of our favorite family activities lately is to feed the fish at the pond in our neighborhood.  There are so many of them, and Brady and Katelyn love to feed them.  We also make it a game to try and get the bread to the turtles, because the fish are so fast the poor turtles usually don't get any :(.  And, of course we stopped by the park to play as well.  This first picture pulls at my heart strings.  These two are becoming best friends, and it makes my mommy heart melt.  Brady is such a sweet big brother, and he loves for Katelyn to do everything with him.



Feeding the fish.



Friday night we went to Boo at the Zoo with some friends.  It is a special event that our local zoo puts on during October.  It was really cute, and Brady and Katelyn really enjoyed it.  They didn't last too long, because they were pretty tired, but it was a fun little outing.  They both looked so cute, and Katelyn's mouse costume just kills me.  Her little waddle with that tail is just the cutest thing ever!  Brady loves his Spiderman costume, and he even insisted on wearing the mask in the car the whole way there.




The sweetest thing ever how he was holding her hand..


Brady and Parker

Katelyn and her BFF Evie! (They were born 6 days apart.)


She loved that tootsie pop.
Saturday night Paul and I went to one of my best friends' and college roomate's wedding.  It was so fun to be reunited with all my sorority sisters.  Stephanie was a beautiful bride.  It is definitely wedding season for Paul and I.  We have another wedding this weekend!




I am busy on pre-school mom duty this week.  They have so many fun events planned at their school for Halloween; I am trying to keep everything straight.  The toddlers have a Dalmatian  parade where all the kids dress up like Dalmatians and stroll around the school.  I have been working on her costume.  They both have parties that I have to bring supplies for, not to mention they actually have to be at school on time so they don't miss out on the Halloween activities.  I have my work cut out for me!  I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of you and your friends at the wedding! Such a beautiful bride :) And you definitely have the cutest little mouse and Spiderman - adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips