SC State Fair

I feel like the fair is a necessary evil in the fall.  It kind of grosses me out, but I still have to go every year.  This is Katelyn's first year going to the fair, and I think she really liked it.  She was too little to ride any rides, but she just enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals.  And I do mean she had to WALK everywhere.  She did not want to be carried or ride in her stroller.  She certainly did NOT like riding the horse (picture below).  She clearly does not share in my love for horses.  Brady on the other hand rode that horse like a champ, and he made me ride the elephant with him too.  We also left with 3 nasty stuffed animals.

We had a good time, but I wish it wasn't so hot!  I remember always wearing a jacket at the fair growing up, and we were sweating bullets by the time we left.






No future equestrian here...


That's my sassy girl.








3 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I'm your neighbor in Charleston, SC! I've never made it up there for the state fair, but we often go to the Riverbanks Zoo since we're members. We have the Coastal Carolina Fair coming up though! Your kids are darling!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun but I know what you're saying about fairs in general!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that face on the horse! Haha poor girl! Glad you guys had a great time - love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips