Weekend Fun

We had another busy weekend.  I feel like once October hits it is full speed ahead until Christmas, and then once January gets here the months before summer just creep by.  It is probably because I absolutely hate the cold weather and January and February are usually the coldest months here.  (I know this is a joke to any northerners that I would complain about our winters, but I am a southern girl through and through.  I could not hang up north in the winter.)

We had a rehearsal dinner on Friday night and then a wedding on Saturday for one of Paul's best friends.  It was pretty nice to get two date nights in a row.  We are on a role with the date nights, and I am kind of loving it.  The kids love it as well, because that means they get to have a babysitter who lets them get away with way more than we would.  It is a win win!

Saturday before the wedding, Paul took Brady to his first Carolina game!  Apparently Brady ate half a hot dog, a whole bag of popcorn, pizza, and some fruit snacks.  Then, he said he was ready to go home and watch the Gamecocks on TV :).  We will try again next year...

Sunday we had breakfast with Nanna, Papa, Aunt Maggie, Uncle Rutledge, William, and Caroline.  Then, we enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent as much time outside as possible.  I am trying to soak it up before the cold weather hits us.

Rehearsal dinner

Ready for the game!

"I don't get to go momma?" Kidding- I think she actually loved having girl time with me.

Professional eater right here...

Sandstorm!

Love this sweet smile!

The bride and groom.


Cousins!

Little dare devil...




She went down this slide about 50 times :).

Crazy boys...

Sweet siblings.

Walking her doggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips