End of summer trip to the lake

After a whole summer of the boat being out of commission, we were ready for our first cruise of the summer.  We all know Brady loves to drive, so we figured he would be thrilled to drive the boat!  While he did enjoy driving, he was too busy to stay in one spot the whole time.  He walked back and forth in that boat about 30 times.  Time to upgrade to the pontoon (hint hint Waldo).  Katelyn in her usual sweet fashion tagged along like a trooper.  It was a little chilly with the wind, so I had her wrapped up tight.  She did cry for a little bit when we first got going, but then she fell fast asleep for the rest of the ride.

This has been such an awesome summer!  I have absolutely loved being home with my babies and getting to do lots of fun stuff without having to worry about work.  I am so sad to have to go back next week.  It means the end of my short stent as a stay at home mom, and it means that Katelyn is growing up too fast!  It definitely does not get easier the second time around, but I know we will get into a routine soon.  So long summer, until we meet again next year...

Could he be any cuter?!

Poor girl..I know the life jacket couldn't be comfortable, but better safe than sorry!

Captains Waldo and Brady!


All bundled up!

My sweet girl!

...and passed out.

Mr. Busy Body couldn't sit still, imagine that.

Everyone hold on for dear life!


First ride on the 4-wheeler!

Waldo and Katelyn (excuse the trash in the background..)

I am a daddy's girl for sure :).  I love him so much, and it melts my heart to see how sweet he is as a granddaddy.

Our family of 4.

Daddy's girl :).

Doing some yard work with Frankie!  Don't worry Brady, they will have you raking leaves up there before you know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips