Beach Trip 2013: Part 1

I have been looking forward to our family beach vacation since we started planning it back at the beginning of the year.  If you haven't figured it out by now, the beach is about my favorite place in the world.  I knew it would be different this year with a newborn and a toddler, but we still had a blast.  I have to break my posts up into several parts because I took SO MANY pictures (surprise, surprise).

The first couple of days were jam packed with people and parties!  On Sunday we had 3 parties to attend!  First up was Brady and Katelyn's cousin, Caroline's, 2nd birthday pool party.  Then, Francine's mother turned 90 so she threw a party for her at the beach with lots of their family there.  Finally, two of my step sisters got married recently with private ceremonies, so we had a big party at the Wild Dunes Owners' Club to celebrate their marriages. To say I was exhausted is an understatement, but we had a great time celebrating with everyone.

Brady had fun with all of his cousins and especially his Uncle Dustin.  I just love watching those two play together.  Even though Brady doesn't get to see him too often, it is clear that he loves him very much. I'm thinking Dustin loves him a little bit too ;).

Serious bubble bath! 
Everyone wakes up happy at the beach!

Wearing baby's hat

Brady and Emmie at Caroline's party

Our family at my sisters' party

We love Uncle Dustin :)

Fun on the beach, just the 3 of us!


His partner in crime.


Aunt Sam!

Cousin Rory and Brady

Brady and cousin, Finn

Sleepy girl

Katelyn met her Great Great Aunt Nancy

Katelyn and her Great Grandmother

All the boys having breakfast in the morning

Part 2 to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips