Brady is 2!

Our big boy is 2 years old! Oh my goodness where has the time gone??  He is such a big boy now.  Even just looking at pictures from the beginning of summer to now, he has changed so much.  He looks so much more grown up.  He was so excited to turn two!  He kept telling us, "I two!"  He absolutely loved everyone singing happy birthday to him.  Last night I was cooking dinner so I gave Brady my phone to entertain him.  He must have watched his video from everyone singing happy birthday to him at his school 30 times.  It was so cute :).  On his actual birthday Paul and I brought lunch for his whole class and Elmo cupcakes.  They were a definite hit!

He's two!!

Brady is the only boy in his class except on Tuesday/Thursday there is one other little boy that comes in the mornings.

Brady and his teacher, Ms. Sonia.

Elmo cupcakes!

I think he liked it!



Katelyn tagged along with us!  She is always a good sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips