The birthday party

Our new neighborhood has a really nice clubhouse with a play ground, tennis courts, and a pool that we can use, so that is where we decided to have Brady's birthday party since we are practically homeless right now. It turned out to be the perfect venue.  I will admit I was very unorganized for the party.  With everything going on, I just had not really had a chance to think about it too much, but it all came together at the last minute.  It ended up being a great party, and I think everyone had a great time!

My grandparents, Gigi and Geno, and Katelyn.

Aunt Paige, Nanna, Aunt Maggie, and Amanda




Brady loves his Papa :).

Henry and Caroline waiting their turn.

The grill master in action!

Bouncing with Frankie!

The bounce house was a definite hit!


Katelyn with 2 of her grandmothers and her great grandmother.

Cousin, Walt and William

4 generations (You don't see a resemblance do you?? ;).

Lots of yummy food, and Paul put together a 3,000 picture slideshow of Brady.  I can't even imagine what his highschool graduation party or rehearsal dinner for his wedding will be like.

Life size Elmo!


Brady on his balance bike.


Cousins Emmie and Marcus

Cousins Amelia and Marcus.

Look at those pointed toes!  Gymnast in the making :).

"Airplane!"

Waldo and Frankie!


Paul made sure I took his picture doing a flip in the bounce house. I love that he is such a kid at heart.

We have got to teach my dad how to smile for pictures :).



I love this cutie!

Elmo was a hit!

Caroline and Elmo.

Cousin, Emmie.  Brady just LOVES Emmie.

"Reach and touch the sky!" (Yes I even made an appearance in the bounce house.)



It was a great day, and Brady had an absolute blast. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips