Beach Trip 2014 Part 3

I promise this is the last of our vacation posts, but I just have to have to savor the memories :).  The whole week was pretty much the same...either the pool or the beach everyday.  Then, throw in some golf cart rides and playing at the house.  It was a great week.  For those of you who don't know my family dynamics,  I have a brother and three step sisters.  Sadly, my brother couldn't make it this year, but all 3 of my step sisters were there with their families.  We don't all get together that often, so it was really nice to get to spend some time together.


Everytime I got up from my chair, she would steal it!






We attempted to take some family pictures on the beach, but my camera lense kept fogging up.  I tried to edit the good ones as best as I could with iPhoto.





One day I just felt like we needed to get out of the house, so I took the kids shopping.  I had to make sure they were ready with their Gamecock gear!


My Grandma came to visit since she lives in Charleston, and Brady took her for a golf cart ride :).


Fun at the house with cousin, Scarlett.

On our last day there, we got to spend some time with Paul's brother, his wife, and their kids.  Brady and Katelyn LOVE their cousins.  We went to the pool and then out to eat afterwards.  The kids were so cute playing in the fountain at the pool.  They were very anxiously awaiting the water to come out (they just turned it on).  Once it turned on they all ran - it was too cute.



Patiently waiting...


Here it comes...

Run!!!

Born just one month apart...so sweet.

Aunt Maggie!

Her first daiquiri - nonalcoholic of course.


It takes a sweet brother to share their ice cream cone.

Cousin, connor.  So cute!

It was the perfect way to celebrate the end of the summer.  We are so incredibly blessed with such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips