Surviving my solo weekend

I survived my weekend alone with the kids!  It was a breeze actually.  The worst part was sleeping by myself.  I have always been one who doesn't like to spend the night alone.  The taking care of the kids part was pretty easy.  Paul couldn't stand to be away from us, so he actually ended up coming home Saturday night.  I love that he is such a family man.

Saturday we went to the zoo with Brady and Katelyn's Aunt Paige, her kids, and Nanna and Papa.  They had a great time as always.  We have a great zoo, and it was the perfect day to go.  The weather was so nice.





When you don't feel like packing the double stroller...


Feeding the giraffes is always our favorite part.










Saturday night Waldo (my dad) brought us pizza and watched part of the USC game with us.  (I won't even comment on the outcome of the game.)

Sunday was just pretty laid back.  Brady spent some more time with his cousins, and I went to church.  I am having a lot of anxiety about having to go out of town this week for work.  I hate being away from my family :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips