Weekend Recap

Why do the weekends fly by so quickly?  Friday night we went to a party for our friends Stephanie and Adam and my dad kept the kiddos.  We are so lame these days.  Paul told me he was going to make a cup of coffee and asked if I wanted one.  I laughed and thought wow we have gone from having a liquor drink before the party to having a cup of coffee so we can stay awake.  The struggle is real.  I forgot to take any pictures, but Andrea sent me this one.


Saturday we went on a little walk around the neighborhood and then to the pool.  We figured we are running out of pool days, so we wanted to soak it up.  It was so hot out and the pool felt great, because it was actually kind of cold.  We forgot to bring Katelyn's bathing suit, but she didn't seem to mind :).





Paul was planning to take Brady to his first Carolina football game, but the weather was bad so they kept delaying the game.  It was storming on and off, and we just decided it wasn't a good idea to take him. We felt so bad, because he was so looking forward to seeing the Gamecocks!  We took them to Baskin Robbins to get ice-cream to make up for it.  Then, we headed home to watch the game.  Brady and Katelyn were sand-storming with dish towels in the great room.  We had a lot of fun, not to mention we WON (against UGA for those not from around here- it was a BIG deal)!  It was such an awesome game.  I was kind of sad I wasn't at the game in person.  I can only imagine how crazy it was at Willy B.



Future Gamecocks

Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Moe's.  Katelyn was going to town on the queso.  It was pretty funny.  She saw Brady dipping his chips and clearly she needed in on the action.  She kept saying, "mmmmm".  The rest of the day we just hung out at home.  It was a pretty uneventful weekend, but sometimes those are the best.







3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how big your babies are getting, and they're so adorable! I'm sad for Brady that he wasn't able to go to the game. Hopefully, he'll get to go to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over Katelyn with the chips and queso- that's my kind of girl!! Sorry you couldn't enjoy the game in person but the kids still look adorable!! We went out with friends the other night and both my husband and I had to have a diet coke when we got there for a jolt of energy haha. Funny how things change!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips