5 on Friday

1.  This weekend it is just me and the kiddos.  Paul is going to a bachelor party for the weekend, so I'm flying solo.  This is really the first time that Paul has left us over night, so it will be different.  I am sure I will be fine as far as taking care of the kids go, I am just a baby and don't really like staying by myself :(.





2.  I also just found out that I have to be out of town for work 2 nights next week, not to mention I am supposed to be going to a bachelorette party next weekend.  That would put me away from my family (and Paul functioning solo) for 4 nights....I have not quite figured out the logistics on this yet.

3.  Although I am a summer girl all the way, we have had an early taste of fall, and I am kinda digging it.  It is a nice change to feel a little crisp air rather than the thick humidity of summer.  One thing, however, that is driving me crazy is everyone talking about pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks.  Confession- I hate the taste of pumpkin anything. Yuck.



4. I feel like I am kind of in a rut.  I am just not sure what I want to do with my life. I get like this every now and again.  I know I should just be content in the moment, but it seems like I am always looking for the next great adventure.  The last year has been so chalked full of exciting changes: new baby, new house, new job, and now I just feel like I am going through the motions.  Anyone else ever feel this way?

5.  To end on a light note (didn't mean to get too Debbie Downer there), I plan to spend tonight drinking a glass of wine and watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. (I am going to have to skip my normal Dateline since I will be by myself.) Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips