1st birthday

Oh my goodness tell me my baby boy did not already turn 1!  I just can't believe it!  This year has gone by too fast.  It has been such a joy watching him grow and change every day.  If you can't tell we love this little boy just a little bit.

He had a great first birthday!  He woke up at 5am (guess he was excited...).  Paul couldn't wait to give him his present:

Better watch out he's coming through!
After he took a good morning nap, we went to the zoo!  Paul's parents met us there as well.  Brady had a great time.




We had a little run in with the giraffe today, and I am so glad that George got these pictures.  I seriously busted out laughing when I saw them.  Here we are feeding the giraffe, he likes us...


We try to pose for some pictures with the Giraffe, and apparently he wasn't in the mood.  He growled and snapped at us.  Seriously our faces say it all...priceless!


I'm not so sure the giraffe is his favorite anymore...

 

He loved the monkeys and riding on Daddy's shoulders!




Love this one!
We also rode the carousel!



Of course he had to have his first cupcake when he got home.  He loved it and was immediately thrown in the bathtub after he finished.









Happy birthday, Brady! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

6 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog through From Mrs. to Mama and I'm glad I did! I have a baby boy and love to read blogs with mama's who have boys too! These pictures are beautiful and so is your little family! Looks like he had a great 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you stopped by! Little boys are the best :).

      Delete
  2. I came across your blog and I love it! Happy birthday!! Hes adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW, great pictures!! Happy Birthday to Brady! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips