Let me just clarify

This is Riley:



This is Brady:




I think I have caused some confusion with the name of my blog.  You see I started this blog before Brady was even a thought in our minds.  "The Life of Riley" was my chosen blog title, because it kind of serves two purposes: 

1. Our life through the dog (if that makes any sense...not even sure if it makes sense to me- ha!) 

and 

2. "The Life of Riley" phrase means "an easy and pleasant life".  I thought this title was very fitting for my blog as our dog is Riley, and we TRY to live an easy and pleasant life.  That is the goal at least, it doesn't always play out that way. 

I thought I should clarify that since often times people will say, "Oh, I thought your baby's name was Riley."  I am debating changing the name of my blog, and I have been brainstorming some ideas.  But, I don't know.  I kind of like it.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yay I love the new design! It looks so cute!

    I also love the name of your blog :) I'm not confused hehe :) This is so random but I was watching that show on Lifetime a while back with Jennifer Love Hewitt (I can't remember the name of the show) and the title of the episode was "The Life of Riley" I guess bc her name is Riley but anyways I was like hey that's Mere's blogs name! Then I thought about it and wondered if it was a phrase..and then you said that..how funny!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips