New Kicks

I do love a barefoot baby, but since Brady was starting "pre-school" we decided we should go pick out his first pair of shoes. (Notice I always put "pre-school" in quotations.  It's because I can't really call it "pre-school", because let's face it there is not real curriculum involved.  However, "pre-school" sounds much better than daycare.  And, that is technically what they call the program.  So putting it in quotes makes it not so technical.) He can't go to school barefoot right?  Our little chunkster has some serious wide feet.  We had to get him a 4 wide to fit his plump foot.  Anyone who knows me knows this trait did not come from me.  I have very narrow feet. He did however inherit my long toes.  Fat feet and long toes, cute? 



 Tell me that isn't the cutest, chunkiest little cankle you have ever seen?
Picking out his shoe.  He liked the sparkly Toms.  Don't think so bud.

Look at those leg rolls!

Check them out! We decided on some gray Stride Rites.

3 comments:

  1. He is a little chunk! So cute!!! What dos he weigh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chunky baby rolls are the best! One of my 20 month olds has them pretty bad too and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips