I need to get it together

I am known for being fashionably late.  I try with all my might to get to work on time, but probably 3 out of 5 days a week, I'm late.  I couldn't get anywhere on time when I only had to myself to worry about getting ready, let alone a baby.  So, we are late, a lot.

This new taking Brady to pre-school thing has really thrown me off my schedule.  It was so much easier when it didn't matter if he was dressed or not, because the baby sitter was coming to our house.  I will also admit that I am NOT a morning person.  To tell you the truth, I am neither a morning person or a night owl.  I guess I just like my sleep- ha!  Paul is the same way.  Neither of us jump out of bed at the first sounds of Brady stirring in the morning.  I just want to soak up 5 MORE MINUTES, and after those go by, I want just 5 MORE MINUTES.  But, what do those 5 minutes do for me?  Nothing, but make me more tired.  I am making a vow to just GET up when my alarm goes off (my bedside one or more often the one in the other room).

I should try to be more organized the night before so on work/school day mornings we aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Why not make lunch the night before? Put clothes out?  The fact of the matter is, I am a function on high speed in the morning kind of person.  While it would be nice to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee and breakfast in the morning, it will probably never happen, or rarely.  I take my coffee and breakfast on the go most everyday.

It is perfect now as Brady doesn't have to be in his classroom at any set time, but I better start preparing for when he starts elementary school.  Doesn't school start at like 7:30am??  I'm going to be in trouble!

Ready to go!


Brady's lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips