Blog Makeover

I have never been the most tech savvy of people.  I actually dropped computer science in college and opted to take statistics instead, because after the first lab I was so overwhelmed I didn't think I could handle it.  Now I am kicking myself, because I wish I did have a little more knowledge of HTML, Web design, etc.

I love reading other people's blogs, and I love when one's design is really eye catching.  I have tried to update the design of my blog on my own, but it never really turns out how I want it.

I did some googling and came across this website, 17th Avenue Designs.  I loved her designs and decided to purchase one of her pre-made templates.  She created the header for me and then gave me simple instructions on how to install the template. I think it turned out so cute! 

How do you like the new look?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! P.S. I facebooked/tweeted to your blog just now, not sure if you have twitter, I couldn't tag you to it but here it is :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/From-Mrs-to-Mama/10150096306020651

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips